Monday, January 4, 2010

In The Middle Reading Challenge


I found another challenge! This one shouldn't be too difficult. It's called the In The Middle Reading Challenge and it's hosted over at The O.W.L.

I still have Gail Carson Levine's The Fairy's Return sitting in my TBR pile, and it kept getting passed over in favour of YA titles. Maybe this sort of challenge is what I need to get reading (plus, I recently discovered a fifth book to a middle grade series I read years ago... so if I can track it down, I'll be a happy camper!).

I'm just going to go with the 5th Grader level (read 4 middle grade books) for this challenge. That should be manageable.

A ladybug () will sit next to the title when I've finished a book:

1. M Is for Magic by Neil Gaiman

2. Ever by Gail Carson Levine

3. The Magic Thief by Sarah Prineas

4. 100 Cupboards by N. D. Wilson

Total progress:

4 / 4 books. 100% done!

2 comments: