Thursday, January 21, 2010

And one more for good measure...


I received another award today! I haven't seen this one before. Thanks, Melissa (of Books and Things), for thinking of me!

The rules are pretty simple. Answer the following questions with Single Word answers then pass this along to 5 other bloggers. Make sure you let them know about it though.

Your Cell Phone? Nonexistent.
Your Hair? Reddish.
Your Mother? Patient.
Your Father? Impatient.
Your Favorite Food? Edible.
Your Dream Last Night? Boring.
Your Favorite Drink? Water.
Your Dream/Goal? Love.
What Room Are You In? Bedroom.
Your Hobby? Genealogy.
Your Fear? Insanity.
Where Do You Want To Be In Six Years? Elsewhere.
Where Were You Last Night? Here.
Something That You Aren't? Healthy.
Muffins? Tops?
Wish List Item? Books.
Where Did You Grow Up? Ontario.
Last Thing You Did? Ate.
What Are You Wearing? Pajamas.
Your TV? Downstairs.
Your Pets? Dead.
Friends? Distant.
Your Life? Sucky.
Your Mood? Exhausted.
Missing Someone? Yes.
Vehicle? No.
Something You Aren't Wearing? Hat.
Your Favorite Store? Bookstore.
Your Favorite Color? Purple.
When Was The Last Time You Laughed? Yesterday.
Last Time You Cried? Yesterday.
Your Best Friend? Nonexistent.
One Place You Go To Over And Over Again? There.
Facebook? Yes.
Favorite Place To Eat? Couch.

I'm passing this along to:

Ashley at PikeAlicious Books
Aye.Me? at Reversing The Monotony
GreenBeanTeenQueen at GreenBeanTeenQueen
Jo at Once Upon a Bookcase
Lauren at Lauren's Crammed Bookshelf

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the award! I really appreciate it! I'll be passing the award on soon! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that the couch is your favorite place to eat. Too cool :)

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats with the award! My favourite store is a bookstore too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll share my pets with you. They have lots of hair to share! :)

    It's hard sometimes to come up with one word, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the award!!!
    :)
    I love your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hobby of genealogy is really neat! I think that would be really neat to get into. Do you do mapping of the family history or do you do more in the scientific studies?

    Really great answers!

    Sorry to hear your friends are distant. I hope it is distant in travel and you do still get to talk with them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have an award for you:
    http://yayreads.blogspot.com/2010/01/honest-scrap-award.html

    ReplyDelete