1. The crickets sing, "Why do we chirp at everything?"
2. I'd like to be wherever you are.
3. I want to get far away from the madding crowd (I wasn't sure what a "madding crowd" was, so I looked it up; it seems like something you'd want to get far away from).
4. I knew that it was too good to be true; this was a dream.
5. But as for me, I simply am.
6. A long line of farmers and fishermen is the ancestry I come from.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading some more of Hush, Hush, tomorrow my plans include trying to find pictures for my next IMM post and Sunday, I want to contact extraterrestrial life and ask them for a tour of the galaxy!