Thursday, September 10, 2009

Word verification Balderdash (1)

This fun meme is hosted by Sheila over at One Persons Journey through a world of Books.
This is the weekly meme where anyone who wishes to play along can take those crazy word verifications they have had over the past week and apply a fake definition to them (much like how you play the board game Balderdash).


Here are some of mine (I knew there had to be a use for these... other than stopping spam):

compett - noun - a person who is competent in the art of heavy petting

gensapo - noun - a type of bar soap made from genetically modified tomatoes and onions mixed with saponified garlic oil

inity - adjective - refers to a person who uses the slang "init?" (short for "isn't it?")

tupre
- noun - a cheap Tupperware knock-off

unsavin
- adjective - refers to a person who spends their entire paycheck as soon as they get it

whifiess
- noun - a derogatory term for a woman who uses too much perfume

3 comments:

  1. Man, I'm definitely in the unsavin catagory!~LOL! I blame it on my love of books, though! Great words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the words!

    whifiess - oh do I hate walking past a women swimming in her perfume (and men too). Boy does that drive my nose crazy!

    unsavin - I have weeks like this, and this week may be one of them. lol

    inity - I have hear people use the slang term many times.

    If you get a moment and would like to stop by I just got my balderdash up tonight.

    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete