1. Your thoughts on truck drivers?
To be honest, I don't really think about them much. Unless they're weaving crazily in the lane next to me, that is.
2. Did you hear Michelle Duggar is pregnant for the 15th time? (but that will be kid #19 if you lost count....)
Seriously? Seriously?! (That's all I'm going to say here. If I get going on those people, I won't be able to stop.)
3. Have you ever done something to hurt someone intentionally... just for the sole purpose of hurting them because you thought they deserved it? Maybe a payback's a bitch sort of thing?
I don't think so. I believe in karma too much to allow myself to do something like that.
4. Is there anyone in your life that when you go to their place of residence, you just walk in without bother knocking? Does anyone just walk into your house without knocking?
Nope. And nope. Knocking is just common courtesy. Besides... if someone is naked on the other side of the door, I want to give them a chance to throw on some clothes!
5. What's in the trunk of your car? Do you even have a clue?
I don't own a car.
6. When you go to a family holiday get together (such as Christmas or Thanksgiving), about how many people are there?
Hmmm... it depends on the year and who's in town at the time. Sometimes as many as 20 (but that includes extended family).
7. What is in your kitchen sink right at this very moment?
Probably dirty dishes. I haven't looked lately.
8. You go to a store to buy an expensive item... say $150. You pick up that item and a couple other this n' thats. You get to the register and the expensive item rings up at $40. The cashier doesn't seem to notice and tells you your total. Do you go with what they say and pay it or do you question the price difference? You know you would question it if your $40 item rang up at $150....
I usually watch when people ring things up. If the computer recognizes a $150 item as costing $40, I would just assume that it was on sale. I probably wouldn't question it. (And even if I did, what are they going to do: find a manager to override the computer so I can pay more?)
9. Do you fold your underwear or do you just toss it in a drawer?
Neither. My underwear is usually stacked flat.
10. There is a Harley-Davidson giveaway. Chances are $100 and they are only selling 250 tickets. Do you buy one?
Not unless it was a charity lottery for a good cause. And if I won, I'd sell the bike.
11. Who is your favorite Disney character?
Maybe Aladdin. Or Giselle. I really don't know.
12. It's September - most of the weekly sitcoms/dramas are starting new seasons again. Which one are you most looking forward to?
"LOST". But that doesn't start until February. I like "The Big Bang Theory", too... does that start again soon?
13. You are at a grocery store and are on your way out to your car with your cart full of grocery bags. On your way to your car you see a black kitten in an empty cart. What do you do?
Probably alert someone else to the cat. I don't like cats (and I'm kind of allergic, as well).
14. Is there anything that you do for a hobby that you are asked to do for friends/family that most people would hire a professional to do? (example: cake decorating, fixing cars....)
Not really. My hobbies aren't very lucrative.
15. Are we there yet?