1. Does soap or shampoo have to really lather up for you to feel that it cleaned thoroughly?
No, not really. But lather is fun.
2. Do you have a long-standing joke with someone that you still laugh about every time you talk to that person?
3. Share something that happened to you this past week that was unusual.
I'm pretty vanilla. Nothing unusual happened to me. (Sorry... I'm boring!)
4. If you dropped a purple crayon and a green crayon off a roof, which would melt faster in the sun?
I guess it would depend on which was darker and absorbed more sunlight (and therefore heat). Are we talking deep hunter green and lavender? Or mint green and royal violet?
5. You are standing in line (grocery store, bank, etc.), and someone gets in line behind you that stinks. The stink is so bad that people in line in front of you turn around and look to see if you are the one causing the stink. Do you cover your nose, hold your breath, breathe through your mouth or just get out of line altogether?
I'd probably get out of line. Then, when the stink remained, the other people would realize it wasn't me!
6. If you dropped your cell phone in the toilet, would you fish it out? If so, how much soap would you use to wash your hands afterwards?
I might fish it out, but I'd find something to put on my hands first. A plastic bag or something. And then I'd trash the phone. I couldn't bear to use it after that.
7. Sydney Australia dust storm! How long do you think it would take you to clean your house after that sort of dust storm?
That would depend on whether or not the windows had been open.
8. Do you think you can dance?
No. (If you'd asked me when I was eight, though, my answer probably would have been different.)
9. You are out to eat and someone across the room is staring at you. Do you get paranoid, try to ignore them, or go find out why they are staring at you?
I'd get paranoid and try to ignore them.
10. Come up with a crazy, wacky Thursday Thunk question.
If you could be a weather phenomenon (tornado, hurricane, drought, dust storm, etc.), what would you be, and why? What would you do with that power?