Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins (15)

Friday Fill-Ins:

1. We need more shampoo. Honestly... is someone drinking the stuff?

2. I saw pictures of my friend's new puppy and it made me smile.

3. If you want me, you'll have to come and find me.

4. It's because I said so.

5. Massachusetts has a proposed 5% sales tax on elective cosmetic surgery; I think they must first carefully define what "elective" is so that people who might truly need cosmetic surgery aren't unfairly taxed.

6. Everyone on their best behaviour makes for a happy holiday.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to washing my hair with a decent amount of shampoo, tomorrow my plans include thinking and Sunday, I want to enchant all the ride-on animals outside the grocery store so that they really can run!

1 comment:

  1. I can relate to #1. That one made me LOL, literally.
    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete