I've never done a challenge before because I read pretty slowly and I never think I can manage to get through enough books. But since I read almost exclusively YA books (in fiction, anyway), I thought I'd give this challenge a try. It's hosted by J. Kaye at J. Kaye's Book Blog and runs from January 1st to December 31st 2010. I'm going to start with The Mini YA Reading Challenge – Read 12 Young Adult novels (and if I find that I'm going to finish that way too early, I'll upgrade later).
Here we go! This list is subject to change. A ladybug () will sit next to the title when I've finished a book:
1. The Awakening by Kelley Armstrong
2. The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong
3. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
4. The Explosionist by Jenny Davidson
5. Dream Spinner by Bonnie Dobkin
6. If I Stay by Gayle Forman
7. Darklight by Lesley Livingston
8. Tiger Moon by Antonia Michaelis
9. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
10. Dreaming Anastasia by Joy Preble
11. Prophecy of Days - Book One: The Daykeeper's Grimoire by Christy Raedeke
12. The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
12 / 12 books. 100% done!