1. The last band I saw live was New Kids on the Block (and no, that's not the reunion tour).
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is the smell of yummy things being cooked (but we already had our Thanksgiving... weeks ago).
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is finished in my head (though not in practice). In other words, I know what I'm buying; I just haven't bought it yet.
4. Thoughts of stuff that preoccupies me fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear strapless dresses (but if the boob fairy hasn't visited yet, I don't think she's going to).
6. Bagpipes were a part of some of my Scottish great-grandfather's birthday celebrations. You'll never truly appreciate the need for earplugs until you hear a set of bagpipes in a living room.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to catching up with my sister, tomorrow my plans include browsing at the bookstore and Sunday, I want to learn how to levitate!