Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thursday Thunks (10)

1. Thursday Thunks is written by 2 insane women (Berleen & Kimber) that have never met face to face yet are best friends. One lives in Minnesota and the other in Arizona. They keep trying to convince each other to move to their state. What color house will Berleen have here in Arizona?

Presumptuous, aren't we?

2. Do you dream in black & white or color, and how do you know your brain isn't just playing games with you?

I dream in colour. And I fully expect that my brain is playing games with me. Isn't that what dreaming is all about?

3. Does bubble gum lose it's flavor on the bedpost?

Does bubble gum lose it is flavor on the bedpost? What kind of a question is that?

4. We're buying Underoos. Which superhero do you pick?

I'm unfamiliar with Underoos. Is that some sort of marsupial? If so, then I'd have to go with Captain Kangaroo, of course.

5. Do you think if you yell loud enough while watching your favorite sporting event, it makes a difference in the outcome of the event?

No.

6. Is the word gullible in the dictionary?

I'm sure it is. If it's a word, it'll be in there (See? I don't need to look).

7. If you could pick any currancy to be the face on which currancy would it be?

Currancy? Does that have to do with black currants? Now I'm thirsty for some Ribena. Mmmm... Ribena.

8. What was your imaginary friend's name as a kid, and did they ever annoy you or just us?

I never had one as a kid, so they never annoyed anyone. Besides... it's difficult to be annoying when you don't actually exist.

9. Do you think it's ironic that the poop deck is in the rear of the ship?


Not unless you actually poop on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment