Friday, November 27, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins (16)

Friday Fill-Ins:

1. Wait! Wait, don't forget to flush.

2. He was followed at once by a gaggle of screaming fangirls, each one clutching at a tattered copy of a book that had obviously been places where no book was ever intended to go.

3. The trouble is that crazy people never realize that they're crazy.

4. I wish I could put my neighbours in a cannon and fire them many miles away.

5. With a faint pop, his shoulder dislocated for the umpteenth time.

6. Sunshine creates spaces that are shadowy and ominous. Funny, isn't it?

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching something besides reruns, tomorrow my plans include trying to find something to do and Sunday, I want to write a boll weevil cookbook (for boll weevils... not about how to cook them)!

2 comments:

  1. I love your fill-ins, especially 4 as I think that might be the solution to my troubles this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your number 6. It really makes you think about the words.

    ReplyDelete