Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thursday Thunks (7)

1. If you were to start a meme (or a second or third), what would you call it and what day would you pick?

I've actually thought about doing this. But I haven't come up with any really good ideas yet, and I have no idea what day I'd pick. Maybe Saturday, because it seems kind of short on memes.

2. When a celebrity endorses a product, do you really believe they like it/use it?

No.

3. Why don't zombies ever just eat each other?

Don't they eat brains? Would other zombies even have brains to eat? They don't act like they have brains...

4. If you were an elephant, would you rather roam free or be in a zoo?

Sad to say, I'd rather be in a zoo. I wouldn't want to be poached!

5. The doorbell rings on October 31st, do you answer it?

Only if I haven't run out of candy.

6. If you see a piece of paper on the ground while out & about, do you pick it up? If so, do you look to see what it is?

No. It rains so much here that it would probably be soggy and unreadable.

7. If Jon Gosselin and Octomom got married and then their own reality show, do you think she would try to get pregnant again for better ratings?

Only if she's as dumb as a brick and hasn't learned anything.

8. If Thursday Thunks was to be put on hold or quit completely, would you be sad?

A little disappointed, yes. Sad? Probably not. There are plenty of other memes with which to waste occupy my time.

3 comments:

  1. She is dumb as a brick and probably will never learn. LOL Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally pick up pieces of paper with writing. Weird huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, dumb as a brick. I like that description. I've met others who that term would fit!

    ReplyDelete