Sunday, June 22, 2014

Weekly Recap - Jun 15-21, 2014

Here's what I blogged about over the last seven days:

Sunday - I shared what I got In My Mailbox.  I got one free audiobook this week.

I also reviewed The 57 Lives of Alex Wayfare by M. G. Buehrlen and gave it four ladybugs.  I'm looking forward to the sequel!

With that book, I also completed the 2014 Reading Challenge I set for myself.  I guess I should have been a bit more ambitious!

Tuesday - I participated in the Top Ten Tuesday meme.  This week we listed the top ten books on our TBR lists.  I have way more than ten books in my TBR pile; it was hard to choose!

It was also my birthday, and my sister gave me a gift card to Indigo.  So the TBR pile will probably be growing again...

Thursday - I went Booking Through Thursday.  This week, we discussed our favourite book format(s).

No comments:

Post a Comment