Wednesday, October 27, 2010

WWW Wednesdays (3)

WWW Wednesdays is hosted at Should Be Reading.
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you’ll read next?
My answers:
What are you currently reading?

I'm reading Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins.
What did you recently finish reading?

I recently finished Draw the Dark by Ilsa J. Bick.  I also recently gave up on Alchemy and Meggy Swann because it was very boring.
What do you think you’ll read next?

I'm think I'm going to read The Vespertine by Saundra Mitchell.

1 comment:

  1. Oh! I loved Mockingjay and the whole Hunger Games series! It was so thought-provoking.

    We also loved Collins' earlier series for middle-grade readers, The Underland Chronicles.

    Enjoy your books this week!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete