Thursday, October 21, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins (22)


Friday Fill-Ins:

1. One of my strongest beliefs is not shared by a lot of people... at least, not in this part of the world.

2. It's huge!

3. The sky is cloudy with a threat of rain and wind and cold, so I must be living in the Pacific Northwest.

4. A soft blanket is comforting to me.

5. I always thought I'd be happier.

6. I felt my werewolf genes start to kick in, and then I went outside to look at the full moon.  That was probably not the best idea.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading, tomorrow my plans include sitting around and Sunday, I want to go unicorn hunting (weather permitting, of course)!

5 comments:

  1. Can I go unicorn hunting with you, I haven't tried one for years, and back then I was good at it....hahahhaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. unicorn hunting???
    woah. goodluck with that ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple yet interesting answers :)

    Anyway, I really love your blog, I can find some many books here. I'm a huge fan of book also. I will surely follow your blog from now on...
    Risma

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a similar answer to #6. http://www.billyrhythm.com/wordpress

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally love your werewolf answer! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete