Friday, October 8, 2010

Book Blogger Hop (5)

Book Blogger Hop

In the spirit of the Twitter Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our love of the written word! This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs to read!

This week's question comes from:
Suko @ Suko's Notebook

What's your favorite beverage while reading or blogging, if any?  Is it tea, coffee, water, a glass of wine, or something else?

I'm not really one for drinking (or snacking, for that matter) while I'm reading or blogging.  I'll occasionally sip on some juice or herbal tea while I'm at the computer, but I rarely imbibe when I'm actually reading.

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous blog! I am here from the Hop. I am a new follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already a follower! Thought I'd say Hi! Oh, and I have a few contests on <a href="http://melissawatercolor.blogspot.com/>my blog!</a>

    LOVE the look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just hopping by to say hello! I'm a soda drinker, myself (although I try to drink more water). :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is absolutely gorgeous!

    I really should drink more juice than I do...I tend to lean towards pop and water.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, just hopping by~ I completely sympathize-- I get so distracted that I forget to drink! That's why I usually stick with water.

    I'm a new follower! :)
    Lauren | 365 Days of Reading

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi There!

    I'm hopping by from the Blog Hop!

    I'm a new follower!

    Happy Blogging!

    - Mevurah

    http://theheartofdreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, I'm following from the blog hop. Gorgeous blog, I love the entire template/layout. I look forward to reading more from you. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for stopping by our blog-we are hopping over here and are new followers! Btw, beautiful blog arrangement.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy HOP! I drink alot of water during the day and when I get home to do most of my blogging and reading I switch over to diet soda to keep awake :)

    Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy your weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello there!

    Just stopping by from the blog hop. I must say, you have a beautiful blog here. I'm happily a new member.

    --Rachel @ Untouchable Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh see i need a nice drink and a cat in my lap preferably.

    Just hoping by, following and saying hi.
    If you have any scary or paranormal reviews, intereviews, or giveaways, then make sure to stop by my site and add them (anytime this month) to my Giving me the Creeps October page. I'm hoping to spread the word on some blogs and share the scary all month long!
    TheDiaryofaBookworm.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by. I'm hopping a little slowly this week... must need more coffee!

    ReplyDelete