Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Ohh la la! J'adore your blog!



Many thanks to Charlotte at The Book on the Hill for this pretty award. I've never seen this one before!

Now it appears I must answer a few questions. So here goes:

Where is your favorite place to read a book ?
I like to read while lying in my bed.

Bookmarks or dog ears ?
I prefer bookmarks. I hate seeing dog-eared pages.

What is the best book you have read so far this year?
The best one was probably Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side. That's the one I enjoyed the most, anyway.

Do you like to snack while reading and if so, what is your favorite snack?
I don't snack and read.

Book borrower or book collector?
I'm a book collector.


Thank you so much, Charlotte! I don't know who to pass this one to, because there are so many beautiful blogs out there, and all the blogs I was going to give it to have already received it. So I'm just going to say "congratulations" to all. Keep up the good work!

Happy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment