Friday, December 18, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins (19)


Friday Fill-Ins:

1. No, we will NOT be deep-frying a turkey for Christmas. I don't think our insurance covers boiling-oil mishaps.

2. People often stare at the old kitchen table because it's just so darn ugly.

3. I watched the steam rising from the hot cup of coffee (or tea) and thought: That's really pretty. But if I try to take a picture, it'll probably just fog up the camera lens.

4. I thought my contributions were going to be okay, but then someone decided to edit in some grammar mistakes.

5. I'll take it or leave it; I haven't decided yet.

6. Christmas is sickeningly commercialized, at least from my point of view.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing what Christmas specials are on TV, tomorrow my plans include going to the post office and Sunday, I want to build a 20-foot wind turbine on the roof just to piss off the neighbours!

2 comments:

  1. lol @ the wind turbine on the roof!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel ya on Christmas. My favorite part is all the family time :)

    ReplyDelete