Sunday, December 28, 2014

Weekly Recap - December 21-27, 2014

Here's what I blogged about over the last seven days:

Monday - I reviewed Angelina's Big City Ballet by Katharine Holabird & Helen Craig and gave it 3.83 ladybugs.

Wednesday - I reviewed A Night in Santa's Great Big Bag by Kristin Kladstrup & Tim Jessell and gave it 3.83 ladybugs.

Thursday - I reviewed My True Love Gave to Me: Twelve Holiday Stories edited by Stephanie Perkins and gave it 2.96 ladybugs.  I really wasn't impressed with most of the stories; only the first and last ones were amazing!

Friday - I signed up for the 2015 TBR Pile Reading Challenge.  I'm going to try to read between 11 and 20 books from my TBR pile next year (I need to get through that stack)!

Saturday - I shared a link to an old post I wrote in August of 2009.  Ever wanted to write your own paranormal romance?  I'll give you some tips...


How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment