Sunday, December 21, 2014

Weekly Recap - December 14-20, 2014

Here's what I blogged about over the last seven days:

Monday - I signed up for the 2014 Fairytale Retelling Challenge.  I'm hoping to read 5-9 fairytale retellings next year.

Tuesday - I participated in the Top Ten Tuesday meme.  This week's topic was the top ten books we read in 2014.

Thursday - I participated in Booking Through Thursday, where we discussed whether or not we read books written for children and teens.  Um... yeah!

Saturday - I shared the books I got this week in New to the TBR Pile.  I got one book from the library a couple of weeks ago, and I bought a discounted e-book from Amazon.ca.  In the new year, I think I'm going to switch to a monthly feature... if I can keep track of all the books!

Things have been a little slow on my blog lately.  I've been doing things other than reading, and Christmas is coming, and -- oh, crap! -- I haven't finished my shopping yet.  I've been slowly working my way through a book of holiday short stories (from the library), so the other books I was reading have been put on hold for the moment.

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment