Wednesday, December 31, 2014

The Ladybug Looks Back... December 2014


Here's a look back at what happened on my blog in December 2014:

I took part in an end-of-year survey.
I revisited an old post that I wrote in 2009 about how to write your own YA paranormal romance.
I wrote about ghostwriting in relation to the Zoe Sugg issue.

I signed up for two challenges for next year:

2015 TBR Pile Reading Challenge
Fairytale Retelling Challenge 2015

I participated in Top Ten Tuesday:

Goals/Resolutions For 2015
Books I Read In 2014
New-To-Me Authors I Read In 2014
Books I'm Looking Forward To In 2015

I participated in Booking Through Thursday:

YA

I shared the new books I got in New to the TBR Pile.  I got 8 new books this month.

I reviewed 5 books.  2 of those were novels; 1 was a short story collection; 2 were picture books.

Novels:

My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century by Rachel Harris DNF
And We Stay by Jenny Hubbard DNF

Short Story Collections:

My True Love Gave to Me: Twelve Holiday Stories edited by Stephanie Perkins

Picture Books:

A Night in Santa's Great Big Bag by Kristin Kladstrup & Tim Jessell
Angelina's Big City Ballet by Katharine Holabird & Helen Craig


So that's what happened in December!
Join me next month when I look back on January!

No comments:

Post a Comment