Friday, December 26, 2014

2015 TBR Pile Reading Challenge

My TBR pile has become... unmanageable.  I really need to stop acquiring new books!  To help me get through the stack I do have, I decided to join the 2015 TBR Pile Reading Challenge, hosted at Bookish:

2015TBR

I'm not sure how many books I'm going to get through in 2015.  I've already signed up for the Fairytale Retelling Challenge, and a few of those will be books from my TBR pile.  So I think I'm going to go for the A Friendly Hug level, which is 11-20 books.

Here are the books I've read (to be added as I finish them):

1. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
2. The Shadow Society by Marie Rutkoski
3. Umbrella Summer by Lisa Graff
4. The Wide-Awake Princess by E. D. Baker
5. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
6. How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff
7. Enchanted by Alethea Kontis
8. Freak of Nature by Julia Crane
9. Plain Kate by Erin Bow
10. Kindred by Octavia E. Butler
11. Homeless Bird by Gloria Whelan
etc.


11/11 books. 100% done!

4 comments:

  1. I plan on doing this tag too!! I'm going for a friendly hug too, 14 books are on my list :) Good luck!!

    Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't really decided which books to read for this, or for any of my challenges yet. I've got way more than 11-20 books in my TBR pile, so I don't want to lock myself into any of them just yet. I've got lots to choose from!

      Delete
  2. Good luck with this one! I'm always reading books from my TBR pile. My real problem is that I'm always adding more books to it! Although I'm not sure one could call having too many books to read a problem... :)

    Ally @ The Scribbling Sprite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, it's a problem for me. They just sit there in my Kindle app, taunting me... :) I'm terrible at reading books from my TBR pile, too; it's almost as if, once they're in my possession, I lose interest! It's really weird.

      Delete