Thursday, August 27, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins (3)

Friday Fill-Ins:

1. He was a cad, all swagger and flair from the tips of his shiny red boots to the sparkly hair bow perched atop his rather bulbous head. (What?)

2. The noisy neighbour kids going back to school is what I look forward to most this time of year.

3. My best friend is, I sometimes think, just putting up with me.

4. It's difficult to be honest with you.

5. Appearances can be a turn-on. At least in the beginning.

6. The last person I gave a hug to was my dog. Let's not question my definition of personhood at the moment.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching "Lost in Austen", tomorrow my plans include reading and Sunday, I want to take a trip to Europe and visit some castles!

4 comments:

  1. I also said that it was "difficult to be honest with you." (I had one particular person in mind.) And I think that my best friend puts up with me as well. Then again, she is my mother. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah, visit some castles? can i come?
    BTW, mine's up HERE!
    Enjoy the Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thoroughly enjoyed myself with Lost in Austen. Silly in parts but overall really well done and plausible outcomes. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete