Sunday, November 2, 2014

Weekly Recap - October 26-November 1, 2014

Here's what I blogged about over the last seven days:

Monday - I reviewed Maybe: A Little Zen for Little Ones by Sanjay Nambiar and gave it 1 ladybug.

Tuesday - I participated in the Top Ten Tuesday meme.  This week's topic was characters we'd like to dress up as for Halloween.

Thursday - I participated in Booking Through Thursday where we talked about the scariest books we've ever read.

Friday - I reviewed All the Truth That's in Me by Julie Berry and gave it 4.29 ladybugs.

I also posted a recap of the posts I made on my blog in October.

Saturday - I shared the new books I got this week in New to the TBR Pile.  I borrowed a couple of picture books from the library.

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment