Friday, October 31, 2014

The Ladybug Looks Back... October 2014


Here's a look back at what happened on my blog in October 2014:

I participated in Top Ten Tuesday 4 times:

Books For Readers Who Like Character Driven Novels
Places Books Have Made Me Want To Visit
New Series I Want To Start
Characters Who I Would Totally Want To Be For Halloween

I participated in Booking Through Thursday 2 times:

Obscure
Scary

I shared the new books I got in New to the TBR Pile.  I got 16 new books this month.

I reviewed 10 books.  3 of those were novels; 1 was a short story collection; 1 was a short story; 5 were picture books.

Novels:

Liesl & Po by Lauren Oliver
Timebound by Rysa Walker DNF
All the Truth That's in Me by Julie Berry

Short Story Collections:

Other Worlds edited by Jon Scieszka DNF

Short Stories:

Resurrection Bay by Neal Shusterman

Picture Books:

Journey by Aaron Becker
Meanwhile, Back at the Ranch by Anne Isaacs & Kevin Hawkes
Up by Jim LaMarche
Thomas' Snowsuit by Robert Munsch & Michael Martchenko
Maybe: A Little Zen for Little Ones by Sanjay Nambiar


So that's what happened in October!
Join me next month when I look back on November!

No comments:

Post a Comment