Sunday, November 30, 2014

Weekly Recap - November 23-29, 2014

Here's what I blogged about over the last seven days:

Sunday - I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Amanda of Of Spectacles and Books.  I nominated two other bloggers!

Tuesday - I participated in the Top Ten Tuesday meme.  This week we talked about the books on our winter TBR lists.

Thursday - I took part in Booking Through Thursday.  This week the topic was how much we read.

Friday - I reviewed a really cool picture book called You Are Stardust by Elin Kelsey and illustrated by Soyeon Kim.  I gave it 4.33 ladybugs.

I also reviewed a poetry collection, Poisoned Apples: Poems for You, My Pretty by Christine Heppermann, and gave it 2.25 ladybugs.

Saturday - I shared the books I got this week in New to the TBR Pile.

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment