Monday, December 21, 2009

2010 Fantasy Reading Challenge

I figure joining another challenge is a good motivator to help me get through my TBR pile. I've got a number of fantasy novels in there already, and not all of them are young adult (which is another challenge I've signed up for). So I'm going to join the 2010 Fantasy Reading Challenge at Royal Reviews. I'm going to actually make this a challenge for myself and choose the Fascinated category.



Challenge Guidelines:
1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.
--Non-Bloggers: Include your information in the comment section.

2. There are four levels:

-- Curious – Read 3 Fantasy Fiction novels.

-- Fascinated – Read 6 Fantasy Fiction novels.

-- Addicted – Read 12 Fantasy Fiction novels.

-- Obsessed – Read 20 Fantasy Fiction novels.

3. Any book format counts.

4. You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.

5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010. Only books started on January 1st count towards this challenge.

6. When you sign up under Mr. Linky, put the direct link to the post about the Fantasy Fiction Reading Challenge. Include the URL so that other participants can find join in and read your reviews and post.

I'm assuming that you don't actually have to start all the books on January 1st as it says in Rule #5...

Here's my list (I'll add more as I think of them). A ladybug () will sit next to the title when I've finished a book:

1. Draw the Dark by Ilsa J. Bick

2. My Name is Memory by Ann Brashares

3. The Book of Lost Things by John Connolly

4. The Puzzle Ring by Kate Forsyth

5. The Girl with Glass Feet by Ali Shaw

6. Basajaun by Rosemary Van Deuren

Total progress:

6 / 6 books. 100% done!

1 comment:

  1. This looks like a great challenge. I love the button for it. Have fun with your challenge!

    ReplyDelete