1. Sometimes when you are sitting around doing nothing, a thought randomly pops into your head. How many measuring cups do you own?
Personally? Zero. There are probably a few in this house, though.
2. What is your favorite ice cream topping?
Nothing. I've never been a fan of toppings on ice cream. I prefer it plain (in an interesting flavour, of course).
3. Egg nog - is it digestible?
The homemade stuff is. The stuff that comes in a carton... well, that's up for debate.
4. Were you one of the insane humans who went to a store last Friday?
No. I'm Canadian... that's not as much of a tradition here.
5. There are 12 months in a year, anywhere from 28 - 31 days in a month, depending on the year, of course. Each day holds a special meaning for someone, some days hold a special meaning for everybody. Do you have a 2010 calendar yet?
Does the calendar on my computer count? I don't have a paper-based one, no.
6. Kids are funny sometimes and say the darnedest things, but it's okay because they are kids and they are so adorable. A two year old is cute when they say a swear word. Admit it, they are. What was your favorite nursery rhyme growing up? Hey - if you don't have a favorite, just work with me here and pick the first one that fell off the wall and broke like an egg or came out of the sky like a cow who just jumped over the moon.
I honestly don't remember. I'll just say Little Jack Horner... because it involves pie.
7. Most of us have some type of machine that people like to call 'vehicles'. Some are blue, some are yellow, some are red. Some have trunks, some have beds and some even can't decide if they are a car or a truck. We put gas in them, check the oil and drive them all over the place and stop them in places called parking spots. Picture in your mind the machine you currently own and if you own more than one, picture the one you last drove - when was the last time you had a new tire on it?
I have never owned a vehicle. And it's been years since I drove someone else's. I have no idea when they last changed the tires.
8. For those of us on Facebook, do you wish to share your Facebook identity with us?
Not really. :)
9. Santa's coming! Where's the best place to hide presents? Any clever little tricks for keeping those nosy people from ruining the surprise?
I don't hide them. I just put them in my room. My family knows better than to go in there...
10. Have you heard that the world is going to end in 2012? Some people think that the world isn't actually going to go BOOM! and be no more, they think that the "end of the world" is actually going to be a worldwide takeover by a certain country and/or religion, which all has to do with the current president of the USA. Do you agree?
No. If anything, it will be a shift in consciousness or perception. But judging by what I see on the news every night, even that's probably too much to hope for.
11. Butterfly, butterfly fluttering through the air, please don't land on my freshly washed hair. What brand of shampoo did you use this morning? (and for those of you who still stink.. think of yesterday morning... and if that still doesn't apply to you - go get your stinky butt in the shower!)
I showered last night. I can't remember the brand of shampoo... but it was some organic stuff that smells like lemons.