Friday, December 11, 2009
Friday Fill-Ins (18)
1. Good times: peace and quiet and having a good book in my hands.
2. At this time of year, my home is decorated for the holidays.
3. Sleigh bells ring, but not around here. I haven't seen an actual horse-drawn sleigh in years.
4. When I was little, Christmas seemed a lot more magical.
5. Once more, with feeling.
6. To what end?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing and watching some TV, tomorrow my plans include mucking about on the computer and Sunday, I want to learn the language of gophers and write a dictionary for the poor, linguistically neglected creatures!