1. He was a cad, all swagger and flair from the tips of his shiny red boots to the sparkly hair bow perched atop his rather bulbous head. (What?)
2. The noisy neighbour kids going back to school is what I look forward to most this time of year.
3. My best friend is, I sometimes think, just putting up with me.
4. It's difficult to be honest with you.
5. Appearances can be a turn-on. At least in the beginning.
6. The last person I gave a hug to was my dog. Let's not question my definition of personhood at the moment.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching "Lost in Austen", tomorrow my plans include reading and Sunday, I want to take a trip to Europe and visit some castles!