Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins (2)

Friday Fill-Ins:

1. I remember, I remember when music came in cassette form and people had to be at home to receive a phone call. Yes, I'm that old.

2. Dear Mother Nature, I want you to know that you seem a little unbalanced this summer. I never know whether to wear a tank top or polar fleece.

3. Is that my belly button!!??? Wow... linty.

4. I'm trying to resist the temptation of starting to read more books than I have the intention of finishing.

5. I'm saving a kiss just for you! Are you ever going to come and claim it?

6. If I made a birthday list not much would definitely be on it!!! I'm not big on birthdays.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading the book I just started, tomorrow my plans include eating and Sunday, I want to go to Hawaii (hey, that's what I want... it's not necessarily what's going to happen)!

1 comment:

  1. 1. Amen sister!

    2. Where do you live? Florida's just been hot.

    ReplyDelete