Sunday, December 5, 2010

Weekly Recap - November 28-December 4, 2010

Here's what I blogged about over the last seven days:

Sunday - I shared the book (my first e-book from the library!) that was In My Mailbox.  I also posted about two challenges I'm going to participate in next year: the YA Historical Fiction Challenge and the Off The Shelf Challenge.

Tuesday - I shared a little snippet of my current read as part of Teaser Tuesdays.  I reviewed The Spiral Draw Book, which would make a great Christmas gift.  I also shared which fictional characters I'd want to be best friends with as part of Top Ten Tuesday.

Wednesday - I'm hosting the E-Book Reading Challenge for 2011.  Be sure to sign up if you want to participate!  The sign-up sheet went up today.

Thursday - I signed up for the E-Book Reading Challenge.

Friday - It was Book Blogger Hop time again!

No comments:

Post a Comment