Are your books multiplying like rabbits before you even get a chance to read them? Trying to keep up with them, but can't stop buying new ones?
Maybe this challenge is for you. I know what it's like. There's so many titles and so many beautiful books out there sometimes it's hard to keep that TBR shelf under control, but if you really want to try why not challenge yourself?
1. Tempted – Choose 5 books to read
2. Trying – Choose 15 books to read
3. Making A Dint – Choose 30 books to read
4. On A Roll – Choose 50 books to read
5. Flying Off – Choose 75 books to read
For extra hard challenges
1. Hoarder – Choose 75 - 125 books to read
2. Buried – Choose 125 - 200 books to read
Well, since I don't have that big of a TBR pile, I think I'm going to go with Trying. Here are the 15 books that I read for the challenge:
1. Room by Emma Donoghue
2. The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson
3. Evil? by Timothy Carter
4. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
5. Ship Breaker by Paolo Bacigalupi
6. Salt by Maurice Gee
7. Peter and the Starcatchers by Dave Barry & Ridley Pearson
8. The Other Side of the Island by Allegra Goodman
9. Ice by Sarah Beth Durst
10. Dreamhunter by Elizabeth Knox
11. A Christmas Story by Jean Shepherd
12. The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein
12 / 15 books. 80% done!