Sunday, September 14, 2014

Weekly Recap - September 7-13, 2014

Here's what I blogged about over the last seven days:

Sunday - I shared what I got In My Mailbox. I got a few library books this week, and one freebie from Amazon.ca.  Please note: I'm not going to be doing In My Mailbox as such anymore.  The feature will be moved to Saturdays and will be called New to the TBR Pile (see below).

Monday - I reviewed two children' picture books: Frederick by Leo Lionni and Uni the Unicorn by Amy Krouse Rosenthal & Brigette Barrager.

Tuesday - I participated in the Top Ten Tuesday meme.  This week's topic was underrated books in YA.

Wednesday - I reviewed Sparky! by Jenny Offill & Chris Appelhans and gave it 4.5 ladybugs.  It's a super-cute picture book!

Thursday - I participated in Booking Through Thursday.  This week we were asked to recommend one book to a friend...

Friday - I reviewed Fracture by Megan Miranda and gave it 2 ladybugs.  I also reviewed the prequel short story, Eleven Minutes, and gave it 3.14 ladybugs.

Saturday - I shared the books I got this week in New to the TBR Pile.

No comments:

Post a Comment