Sunday, September 21, 2014

Weekly Recap - September 14-20, 2014

Here's what I blogged about over the last seven days:

Sunday - I reviewed Brown Girl Dreaming by Jacqueline Woodson and gave it 3.71 ladybugs.

Monday - I reviewed The Cat and the Wizard by Dennis Lee & Gillian Johnson and gave it 3.29 ladybugs.

Tuesday - I participated in the Top Ten Tuesday meme.  This week's topic was authors we've only read one book from.

Wednesday - I shared my status with WWW Wednesdays.  It's been a while since I did one of those posts!

I also reviewed Froggy Dearest by Scott Gordon, Konstantin Grishin, Sebastian Kaulitzki & Julien and gave it 1.17 ladybugs.  I was not impressed.

Thursday - I participated in Booking Through Thursday.  This week's topic was readers in the family...

Friday - I reviewed Deep in the Sahara by Kelly Cunnane and Hoda Hadadi and gave it 2.67 ladybugs.

Saturday - I shared the new books I got over the past week in New to the TBR Pile.

No comments:

Post a Comment