Monday, December 20, 2010

2011 Young Adult Reading Challenge


I was wondering if anyone was going to host this challenge this year (it was previously hosted by J. Kaye).  Jamie at For The Love of YA has taken over hosting duties for 2011.  Since I read mostly YA fiction anyway, I thought I might as well join this challenge.

I think I'm going to start with the Mini YA Reading Challenge for now and read 12 books.  I might eventually upgrade to the Fun Size YA Reading Challenge (20 books), depending on how things go in the first few months of 2011.  Here are the books:

1. The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening by L. J. Smith
2. Breathless by Lurlene McDaniel
3. Eli the Good by Silas House
4. One Night With The Fae by Claire Farrell
5. God Went to Beauty School by Cynthia Rylant
6. Wrapped by Jennifer Bradbury
7. The Day Before by Lisa Schroeder
8. The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson
9. Evil? by Timothy Carter
10. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
11. Tempestuous by Lesley Livingston
12. Ship Breaker by Paolo Bacigalupi

13. Salt by Maurice Gee
14. The Lost Crown by Sarah Miller
15. The Other Side of the Island by Allegra Goodman
16. The Always War by Margaret Peterson Haddix
17. The Poison Eaters: and Other Stories by Holly Black
18. Ice by Sarah Beth Durst
19. Dreamhunter by Elizabeth Knox
20. I Heart You, You Haunt Me by Lisa Schroeder

Updated December 9, 2011: I guess I've hit the "Fun Size" level, without really trying!  I'll have to change my progress bars to reflect this...


20 / 20 books. 100% done!

2 comments:

  1. Just dropping by to say Thanks for signing up for my YA challenge! There is an "improved" button up on the sign up page if your interested. Good luck and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I joined this challenge last year. Good luck! ;)

    ReplyDelete