Sunday, September 7, 2014

Weekly Recap - August 31-September 6, 2014

Here's what I blogged about over the last seven days:

Sunday - I shared what I got In My Mailbox. This week I got two books: one set in India, the other in Gaza City.

I reviewed A Time to Dance by Padma Venkatraman and gave it 2 ladybugs.  I think this is the first novel in verse that I've really disliked!

I also reviewed a picture book, Of Thee I Sing: A Letter to My Daughters by Barack Obama, and gave it 3.83 ladybugs.  The illustrations by Loren Lang were super cute!

Monday - I reviewed The Grumpy Guide to Life by Grumpy Cat and gave it 1.67 ladybugs.  I am not a cat person.  Not even a Grumpy Cat person, apparently!

Tuesday - I participated in the Top Ten Tuesday meme.  This week was a back-to-school theme.  We picked which ten book characters we'd have sitting at our lunch table!

Thursday - I participated in Booking Through Thursday.  This week's topic was assigned reading in school.

Saturday - I reviewed Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout and gave it 1.57 ladybugs.  I'm so glad to be done with that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment