Sunday, July 27, 2014

Weekly Recap - July 20-26, 2014

Here's what I blogged about over the last seven days:

Tuesday - I participated in the Top Ten Tuesday meme.  This week's topic was characters we'd want with us on a deserted island.

I also reviewed A Tale Dark and Grimm by Adam Gidwitz and gave it two-and-a-half ladybugs.

Also over the last week, I changed my rating system a bit, combining a couple of the criteria and doubling the weight of the enjoyment score (in case anyone is wondering how I ended up with the final rating).  I'm also in the process of changing the ratings on my previous reviews.  Actually, it's not changing the ratings so much as making them reflect my new half-ladybug system.  So some books that were previously in the four-ladybug section might now have a three-and-a-half ladybug graphic and will have been moved to the three-and-a-half ladybug section on this page.  Adding that half ladybug really seems to better help reflect my feelings about a book.  I've got a lot of old reviews to go through, so this process may take some time!

No comments:

Post a Comment