Friday, August 6, 2010
Friday Fill-Ins (20)
1. Life is short... but sometimes it feels too long.
2. Screaming kids just keep going, and going, and going...
3. My last text message (or IM) ended in these three words: shiny and minty-fresh.
4. Chinese noodles and sizzling pan-fried vegetables is what I'm thinking about for dinner sometime soon. Doesn't mean that's what I'll be eating, though.
5. On the 1st day of August I was sitting at my computer. Just like pretty much every other day of the year...
6. People who are lively and energetic confound me; where do they get all that energy?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading a really bad book, tomorrow my plans include trying to stay cool and hydrated and Sunday, I want to learn the art of vegan taxidermy!