Sunday, June 13, 2010

What should I read?

Hey, fellow book bloggers! I've got a ton of stuff in my TBR pile, and I have no idea what to read next. I know that a lot of people have read these particular books, so I'm hoping for some recommendations. I don't want to be disappointed (as has happened so often lately), so I'd like some advice on what I should read next. Here's what's in the pile (well, some of what's in the pile -- I'd like to concentrate on completing some challenges); let me know if there are any books that I just have to crack open ASAP:

Dreamhunter by Elizabeth Knox
Evil? by Timothy Carter
The Faerie Door by B. E. Maxwell
Ice by Sarah Beth Durst
Peter and the Starcatchers by Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
Storm Glass by Maria V. Snyder
The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong
Wicked by Gregory Maguire

6 comments:

  1. Read the Summoning - I love that entire series. And Shiver, because Maggie Stiefvater writes just so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My recommendation would be Shiver, but that's the only one I've read out of the group! Lol. I've also heard Maria Snyder is an excellent writer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shiver or The Summoning. Both are amazing! If you read The Summoning, you are going to want to have the other books in the series on hand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only one of those I've read is Shiver, and it didn't hit any high notes for me. I guess I'm most interested in Ice. Good luck with whatever you choose!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im going to go with Wicked as I have read good reviews on it, Shiver I found has been mixed

    ReplyDelete
  6. PLEASE read Shiver. I absolutely adored it.

    ReplyDelete