Sunday, November 9, 2014

Weekly Recap - November 2-8, 2014

Here's what I blogged about over the last seven days:

Monday - I reviewed I Had a Favorite Dress by Boni Ashburn and Julia Denos and gave it 4.33 ladybugs.

Tuesday - I participated in the Top Ten Tuesday meme.  This week's topic was books we'd like to re-read.  I'm not a re-reader... but I participated anyway.

Wednesday - I reviewed Lulu & Pip by Nina Gruener and Stephanie Rausser and gave it 3.5 ladybugs.

Thursday - I participated in Booking Through Thursday where we discussed the most helpful books we've read.

Friday - I reviewed Llama Llama Mad at Mama, Llama Llama Misses Mama, and Llama Llama Red Pajama by Anna Dewdney.  The ratings ranged between 3.43 and 4 ladybugs (so they were pretty good little picture books).

Saturday - I shared the new books I got this week in New to the TBR Pile.  I got quite a few new books this week, though most of them were free and were picture books.  I also got some good deals on two novels.

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment