Sunday, April 18, 2010

In My Mailbox (13)


Just one book this week. I love a good bargain, so when I saw the hardcover of Neil Gaiman's M Is for Magic for under $7, I had to pounce. I didn't realize it was middle grade when I bought it. Maybe I'll be able to use this for the In The Middle Reading Challenge (I still haven't checked any books off that list yet... and I only need to read four).

M Is for Magic
by Neil Gaiman

Master storyteller Neil Gaiman presents a breathtaking collection of tales for younger readers that may chill or amuse, but that always embrace the unexpected:

* Humpty Dumpty's sister hires a private detective to investigate her brother's death.

* A teenage boy who has trouble talking to girls finds himself at a rather unusual party.

* A boy raised in a graveyard makes a discovery, and confronts the much more troubling world of the living.


What was in your "mailbox" this week?



In My Mailbox was started by Kristi of The Story Siren.

3 comments:

  1. Whoa. Sounds fun. Can't wait for your review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neil Gaiman sounds like an amazing writer. I have not read any of his books, but I am tempted to pick one up everytime I'm at the store. Hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!! Neil Gaiman!!!! I love him!

    ReplyDelete