Sunday, August 10, 2014

Weekly Recap - August 3-9, 2014

Here's what I blogged about over the last seven days:

Tuesday - I participated in the Top Ten Tuesday meme.  This week we talked about which books we'd recommend to people who have never read a particular type of book (which we got to pick).  I chose to focus on books set outside the U.S.A.

I also reviewed Days of Blood & Starlight by Laini Taylor and gave it 4.71 ladybugs!  Yeah... it was really good.

Thursday - I reviewed a children's picture book called Gwynne, Fair & Shining by Stephanie Lisa Tara and Lee Edward Födi.  I wasn't that impressed; I could only give it 2.43 ladybugs.

Saturday - Just for fun, I shared a giggle-worthy spam comment that I got on one of my old posts.  I love the irony...

No comments:

Post a Comment