Tuesday, November 8, 2011
I'm doing the Off The Shelf challenge again this year. I'm going to aim for the Tempted level (5 books) for now; I felt very rushed and stifled with the 2011 challenge because I aimed too high with 15 books... and it ended up not being much fun. I want to get through all those books in my TBR pile and have fun doing it!
1. Pictures of Hollis Woods by Patricia Reilly Giff
2. Graceling by Kristin Cashore
3. Jolted: Newton Starker's Rules for Survival by Arthur Slade
4. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
5. The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong
6. Voices by Ursula K. Le Guin
7. The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
5 / 5 books. 100% done!