A little while ago, I received the Humane Award from Cate at Sparrow Review:
This award is to honor certain bloggers that are kindhearted individuals. They regularly take part in my blog and always leave the sweetest comments. If it wasn't for them, my site would just be an ordinary book review blog. Their blogs are also amazing and are tastefully done on a daily basis. I thank them and look forward to our growing friendship through the blog world.
Nominate 10 bloggers you feel deserve the Humane Award.
- Becky at The Bookette
- Melissa at Books and Things
- Juju at Tales of whimsy...
- Ryan G at Wordsmithonia
- Nina at J'adorehappyendings
- Melissa at My world
- Kay at The Infinite Shelf
- Lauren at I was a teenage book geek
- Kate at The Neverending Shelf
- Choco at In Which a Girl Reads
I also received the Happy 101 Award from Helen at Helen Loves Books:
List 10 things that make you happy and then give this award to 10 book blogs that brighten your day.
Ten things that make me happy, eh? Let's see...
- Dog antics
- A good book
- The sound of rain on the roof
- Christmas lights in February
- Being creative
- Seeing the women I've lent to on Kiva pay off their loans
- Infinite possibilities
- Things that make me laugh
- Beautiful blogs
I'm going to pass this award to:
- Charlotte at The Book on the Hill
- The Evil Ones at 3 Evil Cousins
- Eleni at /-LA FEMME READERS-/
- Amy J at My Overstuffed Bookshelf
- Yan at Books By Their Cover
- Kristen M. at We Be Reading
- Jackie at My Ever Expanding Library
- Orchid at The Haunting of Orchid Forsythia
- Cat at Beyond Books
- Sarahbear9789 at Sarah's random musings...
A big thanks to Cate and Helen. You guys made my day!