Sunday, July 19, 2009

Slow...

I'm not as fast a reader as I once was (for reasons I don't want to get into here). I've got some reviews coming, if I ever finish the books in question! I'm trying to get through Blue Moon at the moment, and I'm having a rough time. I'm not enjoying myself. But a bad book often makes for a fun review...

I've actually got two books going at the moment. I'm reading Pride and Prejudice as well. It's telling that a book published in 1813 is easier to read than one published in 2009. Either I'm living in the wrong century, or literature (or, more specifically, written English) has gone downhill. I don't think Jane Austen could've gotten away with any of her characters repeatedly saying "O. Migawd!" There are some things authors should be laughed out of the industry for.

Anyway, reviews will be posted here. If I ever get through this dreck.

No comments:

Post a Comment